If registered by May 9th, 2022
- Kids race age 10 and under – $30.00
- Senior Walk and Roll – $30.00
- 2-mile run/walk or 5K run/walk – $45.00
- Virtual Run-$45.00
- Veterans and active military – Free
If registered after May 9th, 2022
- Kids race age 10 and under – $35.00
- Senior Walk and Roll – $35.00
- 2-mile run/walk and 5K run/walk – $45.00
- Virtual Run- $45.00
- Veterans and active military – $15.00
Each participant will receive a race t-shirt (polyester dry-weave fabric), participant ribbon, goodie bag, pancake breakfast ticket, and one free raffle ticket. Shirt sizes and quantities are not guaranteed for registrations after May 9th, 2022.
Breakfast, shirts, and raffle: Additional pancake breakfasts for spectators or non-participants are $5.00 each. If participants register after May 9th, the size and quantity of race shirts will not be guaranteed. Limited quantities of extra race shirts will be available for $15 ($17 for 2XL). Both shirts and breakfast tickets can be ordered through the registration process. Additional raffle tickets are available for $1.00 each or 6 tickets for $5.00. Please remember you must be present to win.
Register in Person or On-line
You may register in person at the Clovis Senior Activity Center through race day. The Clovis Senior Activity Center is open Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. There will be devices available for registrants to register online for those that may not have a computer or a smart device that will allow you to register online. You can also register at packet pick-up on the following days:
- May 26th and 27th, 2022, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- May 28th, 2022 starting at 7:00 a.m.
Packet and shirt pick up will take place at:
Clovis Senior Activity Center
850 4th Street
Clovis, CA 93612